Thursday, March 5, 2009

A week with the "Sugar Baby"




How sweet it is to be loved by you.... Isn't it just the most precious thing when the little child reaches out and wants held and returns the hug! We are loving the toddler babble... and a few words we do understand! Counting..two,tree... Pictures...momma,dadda, and pats herself, rather than saying "Paige"... Deeyaa, Deeyaa... which is Gramma.... No No, (emphatically)... Pop pop, cause she LOVES popcorn....


Do you want to know how to bring a grown man to his knees? Watch a sugar baby run down the hall with arms wide open!! Oh... we are living it up this week!!

5 comments:

Paige's Parents said...

Ok you have to bring her back. That is probably the biggest most exciting bowl of pop-pop she has ever seen! I can imagine the mess she made with it. And she probably got away with it!

She is so sweet - she probably really reminds you of her mommy!

Ellen said...

So glad you're enjoying your little girl . . . I wish we lived closer to the grandparents so our kids could stay with them . . . sounds like fun!

Joellyn said...

Its fun to see a post from you! Keep em coming :)

The Parsons Family said...

Oops, I hadn't checked your blog for awhile!! What a surprise - you posted before I did!! So glad you are able to enjoy your "sugar baby". Too bad some of the rest of us can't.
Elaine

Benjamin Ranch said...

Hey, I haven't been checking your blog lately either. So glad you could enjoy your granddaughter for a week! What fun!

before siding on the front of barn

before siding on the front of barn

Little Miss Rodeo

Little Miss Rodeo

our valley view

our valley view

Amanda Welcomes Jenny Home

Amanda Welcomes Jenny Home
(and Rusty cried..)

pasture pals, Rusty and Jenny

pasture pals, Rusty  and Jenny

Blog Archive